Work we do:
- Your rebuild will be done using original factory OEM specifications/tolerances/clearances
- Work is checked and rechecked
- We take no shortcuts
- All internal parts are replaced with new, and we never reuse old or used parts
- Your turbo assembly will be professionally balanced to within 1/2 gram oz. or less – this exceeds industry standard
- All machining, balancing and rebuilding is done “in-house”, thus we are in control of the quality process
- “All” we do is turbo work, nothing else, and we know them!
Rebuild kits & parts we sell:
- We only sell OEM specification or better; we know who makes good parts and who does not
- We source Garrett, Mitsubishi, Holset, IHI, Borg Warner, KKK, and Schwitzer parts, as well as top quality aftermarket parts
- Upgrade/heavy duty parts are available for many turbos to add durability and longivity
- It is important to us to get you the right parts the first time
A word about turbo copies:
- Commonly referred to as “Chinese knock-offs” or “eBay turbos”: We do not rebuild them or sell parts for them. We have tried in the past to do both, and the results were usually not good for our customer or us because the quality of the vast majority we have seen is inferior. There are serious concerns about the fitment of parts and metallurgy issues. Thus, the reliability and durability of them is very questionable, so we avoid them.
- Our warranty return rate is very, very low at less than 1% (0.55%), thus our successful/quality rebuild percentage is 99.45%